Dear Tax Practitioner / Government Representative
Tax Practitioners and government representatives can contact SARS by scheduling an appointment.
While completing the form, select the relevant branch in the dropdown under ‘Desired branch of service’. A confirmation of the appointment will be sent to you shortly via email. If you are a Tax Practitioner, please select “Company” on the “Type of Entity” drop-down selection.
What do you need to know when making an appointment with a SARS consultant?
- Scheduling recurring appointments (block bookings) is not allowed
- If you do not have a scheduled appointment, you will be required to join the dedicated queue in the SARS branch
- Appointments that cannot be honoured should be cancelled at least one to three days (preferred) prior to the appointment
- You will be assisted by the next available SARS consultant and will not be able to request assistance from a specific consultant
- Regardless of the type and number of queries, you may not exceed the agreed duration of the appointment
- After you have added your client's details, please click on "ADD CLIENT" to add them to the appointment request.
- Please note: If you select the Pretoria branch, you will be allocated a slot at any of the following branches: Ashlea Gardens, Doringkloof, Pavilion, Pretoria CBD and Pretoria North depending on availability. You will be notified via email the specific branch that you have been allocated to.