Mobile Unit functions

What services do the Mobile Units offer and the documents needed?

Register as a taxpayer and updating or changing bank details:

  • Certified copy of your Identity Document / Passport /Driver’s Licence
  • Original Bank Statement (stamped by the bank)
  • Original Proof of Address

Please note: All these should be in your name and not older than 3 months.

Submit an Income Tax Return:

  • IRP5/IT3(a) certificates
  • IT3(b) certificates in respect of Investment Income
  • Medical Aid certificates and receipts as confirmation of payment
  • Retirement Annuity Fund certificates
  • Travel logbook (receipt of a travel allowance)
  • Any other documentation relating to income received or deductions you want to claim
  • Proof of Identification (identity document /passport / driver’s licence)
  • If married in community of property – spouse’s identity number.

For small businesses:

  • CK Documents 14.1 ,14.3 and 15.1
  • Proof of business address
  • Proof of personal / individual's address
  • Bank statement or letter
  • Certified ID copy
  • Letter appointing public officer.

To see the Mobile Units schedule, click here.

Last Updated: 23/06/2017 1:32 PM     print this page
SARS eFiling eFiling Login eFiling Register Now eFiling Forgot Password eFiling Forgot Username E@syFile