Visit the national COVID-19 Online Resource and News Portal at or see SARS COVID-19 news items and tax relief measures here.

FAQ: Can a Dividends Tax payment still be made without submitting a DTR02 return?

Yes, a payment can still be made without submitting the Dividends Tax return, however, a payment reference number must be requested via the following channels to accompany the payment:

  • eFiling;
  • SARS branch.
  • The Statement of Account can also be used to acquire a payment reference number.

Last Updated:

Share this page on:
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on email
Share on print