FAQ: Do I have to complete a declaration and undertaking form for exemption for each dividend / share in my share portfolio?

You only need to declare your exempt status per the declaration and undertaking form once (per company / withholding agent) and it will remain valid until your circumstances as the beneficial owner affecting the exemption change. Therefore, if you hold more than one share via the same regulated intermediary (withholding agent) you only need to complete a single form. However, if you hold shares via more than one regulated intermediary you would have to complete the form for each regulated intermediary.

Last Updated:

Share this page on: