FAQ: Do I need to list a Registered Representative for MPRR on eFiling?

Yes, it is a pre-requisite for all MPRR clients to have a registered representative.  It is important to make sure that your registered representative is not only registered, but also activated. The registered representative needs to use his / her own personal Tax Reference number and not the company Tax Reference number for the activation and upload the necessary supporting documents, when requested. List of supporting documents:

  • The original and a copy of an Identity document (ID)/temporary ID/passport/driver’s license for the registered representative
  • Copy of proof of residential address of the registered representative
  • Letter of appointment authorising the appointed representative to act as a Public Officer/ Accounting Officer/ Administrator, etc. on behalf of the entity or minutes of the meeting where the resolution was made that the appointed representative should act on behalf of the entity and;
    • Certificate of Registration of the Company; or
    • Company’s Memorandum of Incorporation (MOI); or
    • CK1/CK2
    • Or other supporting proof of registration depending on the nature of the entity.

Please note that Trust and Individuals in their capacity as a Sole Proprietor are allowed to be registered for MPRR.

Last Updated:

Share this page on: