FAQ: How do I correct an error on my receipt?

An amendment cannot be done on a receipt that has been issued. The conveyancer will have to cancel the incorrect application and apply for a new receipt under a new TDE number. If payment was made, supporting documents will be requested for the refund to be issued. When uploading supporting documents, remember to include the TDE number of the replacement application. The credit on the cancellation submission can be re-allocated to the replacement transaction.

Last Updated:

Share this page on:
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on email
Share on print