FAQ: How do I register for turnover tax?

By submitting to SARS a completed TT01 form. The registration application should be submitted before the beginning of a year of assessment (a year of assessment runs from 1 March to 28 February), or a later date prescribed by the Commissioner in a Government Notice. Should a person commence trading activities during a year of assessment and wish to register for turnover tax, an application should be submitted within two months from the date that business activities commenced.

Last Updated:

Share this page on:
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on email
Share on print