FAQ: How do I report a tax crime?

We want to make reporting a tax or customs crime easy for you. So we’ve even created an online form for you to complete. What do you need to get together before you start?

  • It’s helpful if you have an ID number; Tax Reference number of the person you are reporting. But it’s not essential. Even a car registration number will help
  • We’ll ask you if the crime is about business tax, personal tax or customs
  • You decide if you want to remain anonymous
  • But the form is simple and easy to complete:

If you want to report a suspicious activity, click here. Or you can call us anonymously on 0800 00 2870.

Last Updated:

Share this page on: