FAQ: If I am a company / regulated intermediary, when may I start issuing the declaration and undertaking forms to beneficial owners?

You can already start issuing the forms. Refer to Annexure G of the BRSification (BRS) for examples of the required “declaration” and “undertaking” forms for both exemptions and reduced rates. Please note that SARS has not issued the actual form to be used but has prescribed the required wording and minimum information to be provided. The company / regulated intermediary has to prepare its own forms (for both exemptions and reduced rates) which should incorporate at least the prescribed wording and required information as provided in the Annexure G.

Last Updated:

Share this page on: