FAQ: If I worked for two Employers during the same tax year and received travel allowances, and used the same vehicle for both employments, how is the ITR12 return created? Will one or two vehicles be used in the calculation?

One vehicle will be used against two allowances.

  • On the ITR12 where the question “How many IRP5/IT3(a)s did you receive?” appears, you must indicate two IRP5/IT3(a)’s.
  • Two codes for 3701 will be populated on the return
  • Under Travel allowances were the question ‘How many vehicles should be used in the calculation?’ appears, indicate one vehicle.

Last Updated:

Share this page on: