FAQ: My EMP201 return is overdue, how can I claim ETI for the period?

When an original EMP201 is requested and the due date for the period requested has passed, the ETI calculated and ETI utilised fields will be locked. The following message will be displayed “ETI may only be claimed in the current period”. To claim the ETI, the ETI calculated must be added to the original EMP201 return for the current month, or a subsequent month if the original EMP201 return has already been submitted, provided that the month is in the same reconciliation period. If the month in which you want to claim the ETI is in the next reconciliation period, the unclaimed ETI will be forfeited.

Last Updated:

Share this page on: