Visit the national COVID-19 Online Resource and News Portal at or see SARS COVID-19 news items and tax relief measures here.

FAQ: What do I need to do if my controlling body is not recognised by SARS?

As it is a compulsory requirement for all tax practitioners to belong to a Recognised Controlling Body, you are required to register as a member with one of the listed Recognised Controlling Bodies if you do not fall under the jurisdiction of a statutory Recognised Controlling Body referred to in s 240A(1) of TAAct.

Last Updated:

Share this page on:
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on email
Share on print