FAQ: What if I do not want to belong to any of the Recognised Controlling Bodies?

You will not be allowed to be registered as a tax practitioner until you become a member or fall under the jurisdiction of a Recognised Controlling Body.If you continue to practice as a tax practitioner without becoming a member of or falling under the jurisdiction a Recognised Controlling Body, you will be committing an offence under s 234(c) of TAAct.

Last Updated:

Share this page on:
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on email
Share on print