FAQ: What is the Company representative/Public Officer required to submit for change of Public Officer details?

For change of Public Officer details, the following relevant materials are required:

  • Original identity document/passport/driving licence or a temporary identity document/passport/driving licence of the public officer or representative taxpayer. Where a certified copy is not available, any SARS official who is an authorised Commissioner of Oaths must certify the relevant copy.
  • Letter of appointment authorising the appointed representative to act as a Public Officer on behalf of the company or minutes of the meeting where the resolution was made that the appointed representative should act as the Public Officer of the company and;
    • Certificate of Registration of the Company (CoR14.3); or
    • Company’s Memorandum of Incorporation (MOI); or
    • CK1/CK2.

Last Updated:

Share this page on: