FAQ: What should I do if I do not agree with the status reflected on the ‘My Compliance Profile (MCP)’?

If you do not agree with the compliance status displayed and according to your records you have paid all outstanding debt, filed all outstanding returns and you have already exhausted existing processes to address the non-compliances with SARS, then you may request SARS to re-evaluate your compliance status by selecting the Challenge Status button available on your MCP. You will be required to complete minimal contact information as well as provide a clear and concise motivation as to why SARS should re-evaluate your compliance status. Once you have submitted your request to SARS you will receive a letter to acknowledge receipt of your request and this will also contain your case number.

Last Updated:

Share this page on: