FAQ: Where do I find my Notice of Assessment (ITA34) to see if I owe SARS money?

Your Notice of Assessment (ITA34) shows if you owe SARS money or if you have a refund due to you for the specific tax year.

If you owe money to SARS the due date for the payment will show on the ITA34.

Follow these easy steps to find your ITA34:

Log onto eFiling.

 Step 1: Click on SARS Correspondence > Request Historic IT Notices > click on ‘Next’:

Step 2: Select the tax year and click on ‘Request’:

Step3: A link to the Notice of Assessment (ITA34) will display. Click to open and view the notice.


Last Updated:

Share this page on: