Visit the national COVID-19 Online Resource and News Portal at or see SARS COVID-19 news items and tax relief measures here.

FAQ: Who should register as a tax practitioner?

A natural person who:

  • Provides advice to any other person with respect to the application of a tax Act;
  • or Completes or assists with the completion of a return  by another person.
  • For more information refer to the Brochure for Tax Practitioners – Registration of Tax Practitioners published on the SARS website.

Last Updated:

Share this page on:
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on email
Share on print