FAQ: Will I be able to claim a refund if I made a mistake or submitted the declaration form late?

Under certain circumstances refunds may be claimed provided the claim is made within three years from the date of payment of the dividend to you. The claim must be made to the person who paid the dividend to you (i.e. the company if it paid the dividend to you directly, alternatively to the regulated intermediary (withholding agent) involved).

Last Updated:

Share this page on:
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on email
Share on print