Visit the national COVID-19 Online Resource and News Portal at or see SARS COVID-19 news items and tax relief measures here.

FAQ: Will I receive a Mineral Royalty tax number on registration?

On registration you will receive an income tax reference number.
On the registration form (RAV01) you may then subscribe for tax type MPRR and upon successful submission, you will receive an 814xxxxxxx number to be used for the declaration of Mineral Royalty.
In the meantime you may still use the Income tax reference number upon submission of your return.

Last Updated:

Share this page on:
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on email
Share on print