FAQ: How do I claim S18A deductions on the ITR12 return?

To claim donations made by the donor in a personal capacity, the following questions must be answered on the return wizard:


  1. Do you want to claim donations made to an approved organization(s) in terms of s18A?


  1. How many organizations did you donate to?


Upon answering these questions, the donation containers for both source codes 4055 & 4011 will open on the return.


Last Updated:

Share this page on:
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on email
Share on print