FAQ: I don’t see my IRP5 on my return?

If you have requested your IRP5 or IT3(a) certificate from your employer / ex-employer and the employer has failed to provide such, you can book a virtual appointment or call 0800 00 7277 to book a branch visit for advice on the next steps.

You will be required to provide the following documentation:

  • All payslips issued by the employer for the year of assessment in question;
  • Bank statements to show the movement of salary into your account from the employer, and if applicable a copy of a service contract;
  • Name and contact details of the employer; and
  • Physical address of the employer.

Last Updated:

Share this page on: