FAQ: I want to register for MPRR, what must I do?

If you are registering with SARS for the first time and you do not have a tax number, you must do an entity registration at a SARS branch. The entity will be able to subscribe to MPRR on eFiling through completion of the Registration, Amendments and Verification (RAV01) online form’s MPRR section.

Refer to the Guide on how to complete the Registration Amendments and Verification Form.

Last Updated:

Share this page on:
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on email
Share on print