FAQ: What must I do if my IRP5/IT3(a) information for my lump sum is not on my Income Tax Return (ITR12)?

If the ‘Transaction Year’ and the ‘Year of assessment’ differs on the IRP5 certificate the IRP5/IT3(a) tax certificate will not be prepopulated on the return. On eFiling add the certificate by increasing the number of certificates on the return wizard.  A blank certificate will be available and you must capture the IRP5/IT3(a) tax certificate detail, including the tax directive number in order to avoid the return being rejected.

Last Updated:

Share this page on:
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on email
Share on print