23 August 2023 – The South African Revenue Service (SARS) will be hosting a webinar on Provisional Tax to help taxpayers and traders fulfil their tax obligations and remain tax compliant.
Provisional Tax is a method of paying the income tax liability in advance so that the taxpayer does not have a large tax debt on assessment.
In line with our strategic objectives of providing taxpayers with clarity and certainty and making it easy for them to comply with their tax obligations, the aim of the webinar is to educate taxpayers on the above-mentioned process.
The following topics will be covered:
- Calculating the basic amount
- Calculation of taxable income
- Determining the tax credits on the Provisional tax.
- Accessing the Provisional Tax Return on eFiling
- Completion of the Provisional tax on eFiling
As an important stakeholder, you are invited to join the webinar. You may also extend the invitation to other interested parties.
- Theme: Provisional tax
- Date: Thursday, 24 August 2023
- Time: 17:00 – 19:00
- Platforms: (Virtual) Zoom and YouTube
- Register in advance for this webinar on the following link: https://sars-gov-za.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_SYVyIkLRSV-COweBypcWFQ
- Meeting ID: 919 9832 7616
- Passcode: 363097
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with information on how to login to the webinar, for an opportunity to have your questions answered during the session. The webinar will also be recorded and published on the SARSTV YouTube channel afterwards.
You can view the presentation by clicking here.
If you have questions about Provisional Tax, please send an email to [email protected]
Taxpayer and Trader Education Products
18 August 2023