15 May 2023 – Invitation to webinar on Third-Party Appointment and Employer Reconciliation on 18 May 2023.
The South African Revenue Service (SARS) invites employers to a webinar on Third-Party Appointment and Employer Reconciliation for 2023.
A Third-Party Appointment is an official instruction from SARS to a taxpayer’s employer or fund manager to deduct admin penalties owed to SARS. Employers can use the e@syFile channel to carry out that instruction according to the SARS directive.
The aim of the webinar is to educate employers on the process mentioned above, and how to submit the employer reconciliation. This is in line with our strategic objectives of providing taxpayers with clarity and certainty, as well as making it easy for them to comply with their tax obligations.
As an important stakeholder, we invite you to join the webinar, and to extend the invitation to other interested parties.
The following topics will be covered:
- Employer Reconciliation on e@syFile and eFiling
- Third-Party Appointments on e@syFile
- PAYE Admin Penalties
- Troubleshooting and Frequently asked Questions
The details of the webinar are as follows:
- Theme: Third-Party Appointment
- Date: Thursday, 18 May 2023
- Time: 17:00 – 19:00
- Platforms: (Virtual) Zoom and YouTube
- Register in advance for this webinar on the following link: https://sars-gov-za.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_mN5PHJfuQS6ngMSB9iz-fg
- Meeting ID: 951 3206 8324
- Passcode: 695872
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with information on how to log in to the webinar, for an opportunity to have your questions answered during the session. The webinar will also be recorded and published on the SARSTV YouTube channel afterwards.
Or watch it live via our SARSTV YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUCbhGV01dY