Pretoria, 12 February, 2018 – Following previous announcements, the South African Revenue Service (SARS) will embark on regional roadshows to engage industry stakeholders on the implementation of the Sugary Beverages Levy (SBL) which is being implemented on 1 April 2018.
These stakeholder engagements will take place from 1 to 8 March 2018 at major cities around the country, including Johannesburg, Pretoria, Cape Town, Port Elizabeth, East London and Durban.
Industry stakeholders can book online to attend the SBL Roadshows at specific regions. Venues and times will be communicated on confirmation of bookings.
The dates for the roadshows are as follows:
- Thursday, 1 March 2018 – Johannesburg
- Friday, 2 March 2018 – Pretoria
- Monday, 5 March 2018 – Cape Town
- Tuesday, 6 March 2018 – Port Elizabeth
- Wednesday, 7 March 2018 – East London
- Thursday, 8 March 2018 – Durban
For more information, see the Sugary Beverages Levy webpage.
To access this page in different languages click on the links below: