Visit the national COVID-19 Online Resource and News Portal at or see SARS COVID-19 news items and tax relief measures here.

FAQ: What should I do if my details on the SARS system are no longer relevant?

You need to first submit the revised information to SARS and have it verified if necessary by going into the SARS branch or updating the changed details on the RAV01  on eFiling.

Top Tip: Remember to ask your Controlling Body to resubmit your information to SARS with the correct information.

Last Updated:

Share this page on:
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on email
Share on print