What services do the Mobile Units offer and the documents needed?
Register as a taxpayer and updating or changing bank details:
- Certified copy of your Identity Document / Passport /Driver’s Licence
- Original Bank Statement (stamped by the bank)
- Original Proof of Address
Please note: All these should be in your name and not older than 3 months.
Submit an Income Tax Return:
- IRP5/IT3(a) certificates
- IT3(b) certificates in respect of Investment Income
- Medical Aid certificates and receipts as confirmation of payment
- Retirement Annuity Fund certificates
- Travel logbook (receipt of a travel allowance)
- Any other documentation relating to income received or deductions you want to claim
- Proof of Identification (identity document /passport / driver’s licence)
- If married in community of property – spouse’s identity number.
For small businesses:
- CK Documents 14.1 ,14.3 and 15.1
- Proof of business address
- Proof of personal / individual’s address
- Bank statement or letter
- Certified ID copy
- Letter appointing public officer.
To see the Mobile Units schedule, click here.
Due to COVID-19 all tax workshops and mobile tax units have been suspended until further notice.