Mobile Unit functions

Mobile Tax Units’ schedule and services offered

Mobile Tax Units schedule:

To see the Mobile Units schedule, click here.

Tax Services Offered:

  • Completion & submission of Income Tax Returns (ITR12) on MobiApp / eFiling
  • Tax Season general enquiries


  • Original Identity
  • IRP5
  • Medical Aid Certificates
  • Retirement Annuity Fund
  • Travel Logs
  • Smart Phone

For more information contact:  0800 00 7277

To see the Mobile Units schedule, click here.

Table of Contents

Last Updated:

What is your experience of the website? Did you find what you were looking for?
Click here to answer our one-minute survey – Tell us what you think of the SARS website.

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on email
Share on print