1 July 2021 – Filing Season for Individuals opens today. The timelines are:
- 1 July to 23 November 2021:
- 1 July to 31 January 2022: Provisional taxpayers including Trusts may file via eFiling or SARS MobiApp.
Kindly take note of the recent precautions around branch visits, physical visits will only commence on 16 August 2021 again.
For the latest information, changes and enhancements on Filing Season, visit the Filing Season 2021 webpage.
Guides published so far are:
- IT-AE-36-G06 – How to eFile your Personal Income Tax Return – External Guide
- IT-AE-36-G05 – Comprehensive Guide to the ITR12 Return for Individuals – External Guide
- IT-GEN-06-G01 – Guide to the Individual ITR12 Return for Deceased and Insolvent Estates – External Guide
- GEN-REG-48-G01 – Venture Capital Companies – External Guide
- GEN-PT-01-G01 – Guide for Provisional Tax – External Guide
- GEN-BO-09-G01 – Book an Appointment with a SARS Branch – External Guide
- IT-AE-45-G01 – Guide to SARS Mobile Tax Services – External Guide
Remember to watch our easy tutorial videos on www.youtube.com/sarstax.