How to Revise the DTR01

It’s simple. 

Step 1

Select ‘Request Tax Transactions’ from the side menu options under ‘RETURNS’. Choose the correct transaction period and click ‘Continue’

Step 2

Click ‘Request for Correction’ on the DIVIDENDS TAX WORK PAGE.  

Step 2

The previously submitted information will be pre-populated and the return can be amended and submitted to SARS.

Table of Contents

Last Updated:

What is your experience of the website? Did you find what you were looking for?
Click here to answer our one-minute survey – Tell us what you think of the SARS website.

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on email
Share on print