Useful links and tax questions answered:
- Which source codes to use for Donations and the Solidarity Fund claims?
- Information on Auto Assessments
- What are the Tax Season deadlines?
- Send us a Query (request tax number, upload supporting documents etc.)
- Need to verify your banking details?
- I’ve received an auto-assessment SMS from SARS, what should I do?
- What does the minus sign means next to the amount on the SMS?
- I didn’t receive an auto-assessment SMS, what now?
- Everything you need to know about Filing Season
- I forgot my Tax Number
- I forgot my eFiling password
- I want to get a tax directive
- See the workaround for the discontinuation of Adobe Flash Player
- I want to download the travel e-logbook
- I need to know more about medical credits
- How does income from two sources work?
- I need to know more about Individual deductions
- I want to report a tax practitioner for unprofessional conduct.
Service offerings available on eFiling, no need to go to a Branch office:
- Enquire on debt outstanding and make a payment
- Enquire on returns outstanding
- Tax Compliance Status
- Notice of Registration (IT150)
- Filing your Income Tax Return
- Update personal details (including Bank Details)
- Request Statement of Account
- Register for Income Tax (Completed by your employer on eFiling)
- Submission of Supporting Documents for an audit case
- Progress of an audit case
If you are not an eFiler, click here to register
To access this page in different languages click on the links below: