No need to go to a branch to do any of the following:
- You can request a Notice of Assessment and Statement of Accounts via the SARS Online Query System.
- Request the registration of a new Trust for the purposes of Income Tax. Click here to submit your trusts request. Before you click on the link, see which trust supporting documents will be required to register a Trust.
- Verify a Tax Compliance Status here. This query allows institutions permitted by the taxpayer to verify the taxpayer’s TCS. For the third party to be able to verify, he/she must have the taxpayer’s reference number and the TCS Pin.
- Request your Tax Compliance Status (TCS). Click here to submit your TCS request.
- Submit supporting documents. Click here to submit your supporting documents.
- Submit a payment allocation. Click here to submit your payment allocation.
- Request your Tax Reference Number if you have forgotten it. Click here to request your Tax Reference Number.
- Report new Estate Case. See the supporting documents required to report a new estate case. Click here to report a new Estate Case.
- Conveyancers can submit required supporting documents for Transfer Duty bank detail changes. Click here to submit supporting documents for Transfer Duty bank detail changes.
- Updating of the registered representative of a taxpayer for Income Tax, PAYE and VAT. Use the option “Request to be
updated as the Registered Representative”. The request must be completed by the registered representative. Click here to update the registered representative.
Follow these easy steps:
Complete the form with the applicable mandatory information pertaining to the selected query. This may include information such as:
- Taxpayer Demographics
- Tax number(s)
- Requester Demographics
- Uploading query specific supporting documents.
Keep the following in mind when you use the supporting documents upload query:
- The case number that the supporting documents are related to
- The tax type i.e. Income Tax, Value-Added Tax (VAT), Pay-As-You-Earn (PAYE) or Transfer Duty
- Your tax reference number
- You will then receive an email indicating the status of the received documents.
Kindly note: If your case number and tax number does not match our records or if we did not receive the documents due to technical error, we will send you an email requesting you to resubmit the documents.
- Documents must be in one of the following formats: pdf, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, gif, jpg, jpeg, bmp and png.
- Documents should not be empty, password protected or encrypted;
- Documents may not be more than 5MB per upload and a maximum of 10 documents may accompany a single submission;
- Document names should not include the characters ‘ or &;
- No more than 10 submissions are permitted against a given case number.
Note: It is recommended that you use Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Firefox or Safari to access the form and NOT Internet Explorer.
Top Tip: eFilers are encouraged to continue using services on their eFiling profiles to upload supporting documents.