Preferential Trade Agreement between Common Market of the South (MERCOSUR) and Southern African Customs Union (SACU)
The MERCOSUR member states consist of –
- Argentine Republic
- Federative Republic of Brazil
- Republic of Paraguay
- Oriental Republic of Uruguay
The preferential trade agreement has been concluded between the member states of the Common Market of the South and the member states of the Southern African Customs Union (SACU).
This agreement has been enacted into South Africa law in terms of the Customs and Excise Act, 1964 by publication in Notice R1288 (GG 40356 of 21 October 2016) and came into effect on the same day.
- Preferential Trade Agreement between MERCUSOR and SACU
- Appendix II to Annex III – List of working or processing required to be ca1Tied out on non-originating materials in order that the product manufactured can obtain originating status
- Appendix III to Annex III – Specimens of SACU-MERCOSUR certificate oforigin and application for a SACU-MERCOSUR certificate of origin
- Appendix IV to Annex III – Understanding on Free Zones on the occasion of the conclusion of the MERCOSUR-SACU Preferential Trade Agreement
- Annex IV – Safeguard Measures
- Annex V – Dispute Settlement Procedure
- Annex VI – Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures
- Annex VII – Annex on Mutual Administrative assistance between the Customs Administrations of the Common Market of the South (MERCOSUR) and the Southern African Customs Union (SACU) regarding customs cooperation matters