- 10 December 2021 – RFI79/2021: Questions and answers.
- 24 November 2021 – RFI79/2021: Biometric Solution for Identity, Verification and Authentication of Taxpayers
- 16 November 2021 – RFP34/2021: Questions and Answers.
- 2 November 2021 – RFP31/2021: Questions and Answers.
- 29 October 2021 – RFP48/2021: The Supply and Maintenance of Document Authentication X-Ray Machine
- 26 October 2021 – RFP26/2021: Questions and Answers.
- 22 October 2021 – RFP34/2021: Provision of Two (2) Forklifts for the Durban Customs Warehouse
- Please note that the tender is also advertised on E-sourcing and bidders can respond via that channel.
- 22 October 2021 – RFP12/2021 – Briefing session presentation and Questions and Answers.
- 22 October 2021 – RFP27-2021 – Updated invitation letter indicating the extension of the closing date from 1 November 2021 to 2 November 2021 due to the public holiday.
- 20 October 2021 – RFP28/2021 – Service Agreement and Technical Response Template.
- 18 October 2021 – RFP29/2021 – Questions and Answers.
- 18 October 2021 – RFP28/2021 – Appointment of Service Provider for Printing, Labelling and Packaging of Communication Material closing date extended from 18 October 2021 to 26 October 2021. Click here to read more.
- 14 October 2021 – RFP12/2021 – Virtual Non-compulsory briefing session to be held on 20 October 2021.
- Meeting date: 20 October 2021
- Time: 11:00
- Platform: MS Team
- 14 October 2021 – RFP26/2021 – Provision of Employee Health and Wellness Services.
- 13 October 2021 – RFP12/2021 – Provision of Employee Engagement Survey for SARS
- 6 October 2021 – RFP11/2021 – Questions and answer session.
- 6 October 2021 – RFP28/2021 – Non-compulsory briefing session.
- 5 October 2021 – RFP31/2021 – Appointment of a General Building contractor (Grade 3GB or higher) for the provision of office space and turnkey fit-out for SARS Kosi Bay office, located at the KwaZulu Natal/Mozambique Border Post.
- 4 October 2021 – Extension notification: RFP11/2021Request for proposals for the appointment of a qualified service providers for the provision of integrated hygiene and specialised cleaning, waste management, pest control and gardening services at SARS offices.
- 23 September 2021 – New tender: RFP29/2021 Appointment of an Electrical Contractor for the installation of power redundancy as SARS Brooklyn Main Data centre.
- 23 September 2021 – New tender: RFP28/2021 Appointment of Service Provider for Printing, Labelling and Packaging of Communication Material
- Bidders are notified that Section 4 (Agreement, Service Levels and Contract Response Template) of the tender will be issued at the later stage.
14 September 2021 – RFP03/2021: Provision of Professional Services Related to the Protection of Personal Information Act No. 4 of 2013
- The Draft Service Agreement will be published once available. Bidders must visit the SARS website regularly to check for any new updates.
- The non-compulsory virtual briefing session details will be published on the SARS website three days before the briefing session date.
- 6 September 2021 – The tender has been published: RFP11/2021 Provision of Integrated Hygiene and Specialised Cleaning, Waste Management, Pest control and Gardening Services at Various SARS Offices
- Virtual briefing session:
- Thursday, Sep 9, 2021 10:00 am | 3 hours | (UTC+02:00) Harare, Pretoria
- Meeting number: 2368 105 7613
- Password: X6nvfp4jke8
- Link to join the meeting: https://sarsmeetings.webex.com/sarsmeetings/j.php?MTID=m9e1a3608453a3711a2bd8c6af950bb82
- Virtual briefing session:
- 3 September 2021 – Updated document, Third Party Data and Related Services Agreement , for RPF14/2021 has been published.
- 31 August 2021 – RFP15/2021: Procurement and Support of the PADS4 Video and Digital Signage Solution (Smart Displays) for 34 SARS
- The Main Document and Mandatory Response Template have been replaced.
- Communication # 2 has been published.
- 31 August 2021 – RFP0052/2021: Questions and answers have been published.
- 23 August 2021 – RFP14/2021: The Procurement of Third Party Data and Related Services from a Credit Bureau or a Similar Service Provider.
- 23 August 2021 – RFI0052/2021: Performance Management Solution
- 18 August 2021 – Tender Fraud Alert
If you encounter any suspicious calls asking for upfront payment to secure an award of a bid or in lieu of claims that the outcome of a tender can be influenced towards your company, please immediately inform the SARS FRAUD/ANTI-CORRUPTION HOTLINE at 0800-002870 for further investigation. Click here for more information.
- 16 August 2021 – RFP15-2021: Procurement and Support of the PADS4 Video and Digital Signature Solution (Smart Displays) for 34 SARS Branches.
- 13 August 2021 – RFP05-2021: Provision of armed guarding, close protection and tactical response security services
- The tender documents have been published.
- A Non-compulsory virtual briefing session will be held on 19 August 2021 at 10:30, click here to join the meeting.
- 23 July 2021 – Adherence to Protection of Personal Information Act, Act No. 4 of 2013 (POPIA)
- 20 May 2021 – RFP01/2021 – Questions and answers have been published.
- 4 May 2021 – RFP01/2021: Appointment of Service Provider(s) for the Provision of Cleaning Consumables, Chemicals and Industrial Equipment to SARS Offices Nationwide:
- There are amendments made to the originally published Main RFP Document, number 126.96.36.199 & 7.6; Bidders are requested to make use of Revised Main RFP Document as published on 4 May 2021.
- 26 March 2021 – RFI01/2020: The closing date for the VAT Export Incentive Scheme Administration is extended to 16 April 2021.
- 24 March 2021 – RFP 32-2020 New Pier Durban State Warehouse:
- In order to allow bidders to adequately respond to the tender submission, the site will be open for viewing from 24 – 31 March 2021 at 10am – 14pm. Note that weekends the site will be closed.
- There are amendments made to the originally published BOQ and price template, Bidders are requested to make use of the current BOQ and price template as published on 24 March 2021.
- SARS has provided responses to some questions relating to the tender, all outstanding responses will be communicated within due course.
- 23 March 2021 – RFP14/2020: The closing date for the Provision of Employee Health and Wellness Related Services to SARS is extended to 30 March 2021 at 11H00.
- 18 March 2021 – RFP32/2020: Additional Drawing – New Pier Durban State Warehouse
- 18 March 2021 – RFP19/2020: The closing date for the Provision of Media Bulk Buying, Media Planning and related services is extended to 24 March 2021 at 11H00. Bidders must refer to the following revised documents:
- Annexure D: Revised Pricing template and briefing document; and
- Service Agreement
- 16 March 2021 – RFP32/2020 – Appointment of a Qualified Service Provider (Grade 7GB or Higher) for Turnkey Solution for SARS Durban Pier State Warehouse Refurbishment, Durban Harbour, KwaZulu-Natal:
- The closing date for the above mentioned tender has been extended from 26 March 2021 to 7 April 2021 at 11:00am, no late bids will be accepted.
- Bidder’s are required to visit the site on the 19 March 2021 between 10h00 – 14h00,
- Bidder’s are welcomed to send questions relating to the tender up to the 25 March 2021, and
- SARS will publish written response to the website between 26, 29 – 30 March 2021.
Please note that there will be no further extension granted with regards to closing date and the site visits for this tender.
- 11 March 2021 – RFP32/2020 – The following documents have been published:
- Additional drawings
- Annexure C – BOQ for Durban State Warehouse
9 March 2021 – RFP 14/2020 – A non-compulsory virtual briefing session will be held on 12 March 2021 at 11:00. Bidders are required to click here to join the meeting.
Interested parties are advised to join the meeting at least 10 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid connectivity issues.
3 March 2021 – RFP19/2020 – A non-compulsory virtual briefing session will be held on 04 March 2021 at 11:00. Bidders are required to click here to join the meeting.
1 March 2021 – RFP32/2020 – The tender documents have been published, including drawings.
See our latest published tenders above. For more information on how the tender process works, click here.