- 23 July 2021 – Adherence to Protection of Personal Information Act, Act No. 4 of 2013 (POPIA)
- 20 May 2021 – RFP01/2021 – Questions and answers have been published.
- 4 May 2021 – RFP01/2021: Appointment of Service Provider(s) for the Provision of Cleaning Consumables, Chemicals and Industrial Equipment to SARS Offices Nationwide:
- There are amendments made to the originally published Main RFP Document, number 18.104.22.168 & 7.6; Bidders are requested to make use of Revised Main RFP Document as published on 4 May 2021.
- 26 March 2021 – RFI01/2020: The closing date for the VAT Export Incentive Scheme Administration is extended to 16 April 2021.
- 24 March 2021 – RFP 32-2020 New Pier Durban State Warehouse:
- In order to allow bidders to adequately respond to the tender submission, the site will be open for viewing from 24 – 31 March 2021 at 10am – 14pm. Note that weekends the site will be closed.
- There are amendments made to the originally published BOQ and price template, Bidders are requested to make use of the current BOQ and price template as published on 24 March 2021.
- SARS has provided responses to some questions relating to the tender, all outstanding responses will be communicated within due course.
- 23 March 2021 – RFP14/2020: The closing date for the Provision of Employee Health and Wellness Related Services to SARS is extended to 30 March 2021 at 11H00.
- 18 March 2021 – RFP32/2020: Additional Drawing – New Pier Durban State Warehouse
- 18 March 2021 – RFP19/2020: The closing date for the Provision of Media Bulk Buying, Media Planning and related services is extended to 24 March 2021 at 11H00. Bidders must refer to the following revised documents:
- Annexure D: Revised Pricing template and briefing document; and
- Service Agreement
- 16 March 2021 – RFP32/2020 – Appointment of a Qualified Service Provider (Grade 7GB or Higher) for Turnkey Solution for SARS Durban Pier State Warehouse Refurbishment, Durban Harbour, KwaZulu-Natal:
- The closing date for the above mentioned tender has been extended from 26 March 2021 to 7 April 2021 at 11:00am, no late bids will be accepted.
- Bidder’s are required to visit the site on the 19 March 2021 between 10h00 – 14h00,
- Bidder’s are welcomed to send questions relating to the tender up to the 25 March 2021, and
- SARS will publish written response to the website between 26, 29 – 30 March 2021.
Please note that there will be no further extension granted with regards to closing date and the site visits for this tender.
- 11 March 2021 – RFP32/2020 – The following documents have been published:
- Additional drawings
- Annexure C – BOQ for Durban State Warehouse
9 March 2021 – RFP 14/2020 – A non-compulsory virtual briefing session will be held on 12 March 2021 at 11:00. Bidders are required to click here to join the meeting.
Interested parties are advised to join the meeting at least 10 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid connectivity issues.
3 March 2021 – RFP19/2020 – A non-compulsory virtual briefing session will be held on 04 March 2021 at 11:00. Bidders are required to click here to join the meeting.
1 March 2021 – RFP32/2020 – The tender documents have been published, including drawings.
26 February 2021 – RFP 19/2020 – A non-compulsory virtual briefing session will be held on 04 March 2021 at 11:00. Details of the meeting will be published on the SARS website three (3) days prior to the briefing session date. Interested parties are advised to join the meeting at least 10 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid connectivity issues”
18 February 2021 – RFP 25/2020 – Bidders who experience difficulty with the download of tender documents are required to bring this to the attention of Tender Office, through e-mail communication at [email protected].
17 February 2021 – RFP44/2020: Notice of cancellation – Appointment of service providers for provision of SARS offsite storage for documents.
8 February 2021 – RFP26/2020: Appointment of a Qualified Service Provider for the Provision of Auctioneer Services for SARS Nationally.
8 February 2021 – RFP25/2020: Appointment of a Panel of GB Contractors for the Decommission and Refurbishment of SARS buildings.
5 February 2021 – RFP21/2020: Appointment of a Qualified Service Provider for the Provision of Canteen and Catering Services at SARS Alberton Campus.
7 January 2021 – RFP16/2020: Procurement of an Application Performance Monitoring solution including maintenance and support services: Questions and Answers were published, scroll down for and click on the applicable tender documents for the latest.
9 December 2020 – RFP23-2020: Please note that the updated legal documents will still be published as soon as possible.
- 8 December 2020 – RFP16/2020: Procurement of an Application Performance Monitoring solution including maintenance and support services
Please be advised that the briefing session will commence at 08h30 and not 09h00 as advertised in the Gazette. The tender documents available for download reflect the correct details and link.
See our latest published tenders below. For more information on how the tender process works, click here.