What is contained in this questionnaire is intended as a guide only and is not considered to be a legal reference nor is it a binding ruling. The questionnaire does not take the place of legislation and readers who are in doubt regarding any aspect of the information displayed in the questionnaire should refer to the relevant legislation, or seek a formal opinion from a suitably qualified individual. If you are uncertain whether you should file a return or not, then it is recommended that you file a return.
- Learn how to register for eFiling
- Visit your nearest SARS branch
- Contact your own tax advisor/tax practitioner
- If calling from within South Africa, contact the SARS Contact Centre on 0800 00 SARS (7277)
- If calling from outside South Africa, contact the SARS Contact Centre on +27 11 602 2093 (only between 8am and 4pm South African time).