SARS efiling App & mobi-site
What is the SARS eFiling App?
The SARS eFiling App is a mobile application which you can install from the App Store (for Apple devices) or Google Play Store (for Android devices) to complete and submit your Income Tax Return (ITR12).
Which devices are compatible with SARS eFiling App?
- iPhone 4/4S/iPhone 5 with iOS v6+
- iPhone6 /iPhone 6s and iPhone 6 Plus
- iPad mini with iOS v6+
- Android phones
- Android Tablets
How do I download the SARS eFiling App?
For Apple devices, the following steps must be followed to download the SARS eFiling App:
1. Open the App Store by tapping on the App Store tile on the springboard of your Apple device.
2. Type “SARS eFiling” into the Search Box.
3. Click on FREE:
4. Click on the INSTALL APP:
5. Type in your APPLE ID and Password and tap OK to continue.
6. The App will start loading, then Install as indicated below.
7. The SARS Smartphone App will be displayed on your home screen.
For Android devices, you can install the SARS eFiling App from Google Play Store:
1. Open the Play Store by tapping the Play Store tile on your device springboard.
2. Sign into the Play Store using your Google Account.
3. Type SARS Mobile eFiling into the Search box.
Click on Install.
Once installation has been completed, a shortcut will be created on your mobile.
Enter your username and password for eFiling to login
What is the SARS eFiling Mobisite?
How do I access the eFiling Mobisite?
The following steps must be followed to access the eFiling Mobisite:
1. Enter the eFiling mobisite address www.sarsefiling.mobi
in your mobile device’s Internet browser.
2. The SARS eFiling Mobile home page will be displayed.
3. The ‘Latest News’ section will provide more detail on the functionality available on the mobisite and key dates for returns.
4. Expand login sign.
5. Enter your eFiling username and password.
6. If you have forgotten your login details, scroll down to the reminder link for password reset and the following two options will be displayed to the user to reset the login name or password.
7. Depending on the option selected above, relevant information will be required in order to reset the password.
Please Note: You cannot register for eFiling on the mobisite or the App due to security reasons. It is advised that you first register for eFiling on a desktop or laptop and once the registration is successful, you can continue using either the eFiling App or SARS mobisite.
Call the SARS Contact Centre on 0800 00 7277 or visit your nearest SARS branch.
To access this page in different languages click on the links below: