SARS publishes all tenders issued to the general public
- on its website,
- the Government Tender Bulletin
- and in various newspapers.
Although these tender documents are made available electronically, SARS does not yet have the facility to receive the electronic lodgement of responses by industry.
Responses should be posted to SARS, for attention of The Tender Office or placed in the SARS tender box at the address indicated below.
The following conditions will apply to the submission of bid documents:
- All bid documents must be submitted in original, hard copy format;
- Bid documents may either be posted to The Tender Office - SARS Procurement Department, Linton House, 570 Fehrsen Street, Brooklyn Bridge, Brooklyn, Pretoria, 0181 or placed in the tender box at the main entrance at the aforesaid address; (GPS coordinates: S25 46.295 E28 14.174)
- Bid documents will only be considered if received by SARS before the closing date and time, regardless of the method used to send or deliver such documents to SARS;
- Late bids will not be accepted and shall be returned to bidders.
RFP25/2016 - Kindly note the following correct dates as contained in the bid documents: Compulsory Briefing Session will be held on the 27th of September 2016 in Ekurhuleni Region, Alberton Campus Branch, MacKinnon Crescent, New Redruth, Ext 6, Alberton at 11:00 am. The closing date will be 04 October 2016 at 11:00 am.
Please Note: The file sizes of some tender documents are very big. If you experience any problems downloading a document, please contact the Procurement Tender Office on +27 12 422 6821/8540 or click on the following link to send us an e-mail - Query Form.