The purpose of the Tax Type Transfer Process is to enable the following:
- Adding taxpayers to a profile (Organisations & Practitioners)
- Removing multiple capture fields to simplify process
- Validate captured information to ensure alignment to SARS records
- Activating and Requesting Tax Types (All products and return types)
- Registered Representatives will have access to their clients
- SARS will provide products on register (masked) – user activates selected products
- Tax Type Requests to be reviewed by the taxpayer or their appointed Registered Representative
The owner/registered representative of that tax number must approve the transfer to complete the process.
The Guide on how to register for eFiling and manage your user profile includes the step-by-step process. For more information, see the Guide on how to register for eFiling and manage your user profile.